What are we looking for
Your goal is to detect errors and bugs in the software. You support the software test engineers and functional analysts in testing software and building and maintaining the necessary test environments.
- You work out tests and create new test descriptions, based on the standard protocols/scripts. You further align these test specifications with the functional analysts, so that the tests cover the functionalities to be tested optimally.
- You create top level test scenarios.
- You help plan and organise the tests with functional analysts and suppliers.
- You perform manual (regression) tests on a regular basis and accurately follow protocols/scripts in order to detect errors. You maintain and improve the available tests for this purpose.
You ensure a good structure of the existing test plans in the long term.
- You analyse the test results. Where possible, you first try to solve the problems yourself, or find the cause of them. You report and discuss the results with the test engineers and functional analysts.
- You maintain and improve the test framework. You program certain test items in the automatic test framework.
- You set up the test environments with the right amount of qualitative and quantitative data. You also make sure that this test environment always stands up correctly for the next series of tests.
- You look for improvements and come up with your own proposals.
- You document the roll-out procedures for the support colleagues and develop manuals for them or for our clients. You look for the most efficient way to transfer knowledge and prepare this (e.g. by making 'How to' movies, preparing and - if interested - giving knowledge transfer sessions,...).
- You have a bachelor's degree in an ICT or technical field.
- You have a first experience in software development or as a tester.
- Knowledge of structured testing methods and techniques is a plus.
- You are analytically strong and able to quickly interpret data.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English as you will be working in an international context.
- As a true team player, you work closely together with your colleagues and are flexible.
What do we offer you
Next to a competitive remuneration in-line with the company’s objectives, we offer a challenging and international working environment with respect for work-life balance.
Who are we
Together for Better is the corporate motto of Reynaers and reflects the identity of this Belgian family company. Driven by innovation and entrepreneurship, the international company Reynaers is always focusing on its partners to realize sustainable growth together.
Reynaers, active in more than 70 countries worldwide, is a leading specialist in the development, distribution and commercialization of innovative and sustainable architectural applications in aluminium and steel. The most known brands of the international group are Reynaers Aluminium and Forster Steel Systems.
Founded in 1965, Reynaers has achieved an impressive growth, both in international presence as in turnover. Reynaers is looking forward with confidence and realized a turnover of € 580 million in 2019. Currently Reynaers employs 2300 people worldwide.