What are we looking for
You are the first point of contact providing ICT support for the various departments and branches within the company.
Your role will be to:
- provide technical support (remote, by phone or on site) on hardware and software issues.
- install, configure and troubleshoot ICT equipment including workstations, monitors and laptops.
- draw up the ICT related procedures and practical documentation for end users.
- contribute to the continuous improvement of the company's services, and consequently to the satisfaction of your internal customers.
- work closely together with the ICT System Engineers on various projects.
We are looking for someone who has a genuine interest in ICT, who has a passion for technology matched with good interpersonal skills to provide a friendly and supportive service.
- You have a Bachelor / Graduate degree in an ICT direction.
- Enthusiastic starter? Thanks to our guidance and support you will quickly learn the tricks of the trade.
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft products and other current technologies.
- You are eager to learn and motivated. You are a planner, who can work independently and in a structured way.
- You work service oriented with an eye for quality.
- You are a flexible team player, helpful and stress resistant.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English as you will be working in an international context.
What do we offer you
- A pleasant and dynamic work atmosphere with a new challenge every day.
- The opportunity to leave your mark on the future, in a socially responsible and sustainable company that draws the map of innovation and digital technology.
- The chance to develop yourself and follow professional training courses.
- A competitive salary and numerous fringe benefits, in exchange for your expertise and commitment.
- A mobility plan that allows you to travel to work easily, healthily and eco-friendly.
Who are we
Reynaers, active in more than 70 countries worldwide, is a leading specialist in the development, distribution and commercialization of innovative and sustainable architectural applications in aluminum and steel.
All activities of the companies of Reynaers are aimed at increasing the value of buildings and improving the living and working environment of people, with specific focus on sustainability and design. Technological innovation, automation and digital transformation are the cornerstones for the development of state-of-the-art products and services.
The Reynaers Campus is the corporate headquarters of Reynaers, located in Duffel (Belgium). The Campus is the inspiring and dynamic work environment of the Reynaers employees and a place for partners to experience the latest products and innovations in full interactivity.