What are we looking for
- You make the test and exhibition elements (windows, doors, sliding walls,...).
- You also take care of the assembly and adjustment of test and exhibition elements at (international) relocations, trade fairs and external test institutes.
- Furthermore, you can handle the operation of the machines in the workshop.
- You have experience with outdoor joinery.
- You have practical mindset and have technical insight.
- You work accurately, in detail and independently.
- You are driven, you roll up your sleeves and you take on every assignment with full enthusiasm.
- You are prepared to make occasional trips abroad to build up exhibition and/or test elements.
- Knowledge of Autocad is a plus.
Who are we
Together for Better is the corporate motto of Reynaers and reflects the identity of this Belgian family company. Driven by innovation and entrepreneurship, the international company Reynaers is always focusing on its partners to realize sustainable growth together.
Reynaers, active in more than 70 countries worldwide, is a leading specialist in the development, distribution and commercialization of innovative and sustainable architectural applications in aluminium and steel. The most known brands of the international group are Reynaers Aluminium and Forster Steel Systems.
Founded in 1965, Reynaers has achieved an impressive growth, both in international presence as in turnover. Reynaers is looking forward with confidence and realized a turnover of € 580 million in 2019. Currently Reynaers employs 2300 people worldwide.