What are we looking for
Customer intimacy is your core driver and you know how to boast this by marketing and digital strategies. Your understanding of google analytics, CRM, marketing automation and conversion are excellent and you are inspired by emerging technologies in this area. Preferably, you have experience in a B2B context, growing customers and targeting key influencers. Experience in B2B2C is an additional advantage.
With a team of 7 specialists, you develop a long-term marketing vision that supports the future growth of the company, with a clear focus on digitization and stakeholders needs.
You will report directly to the CEO.
Teams and responsibilities:
Marketing Communication Team
- You develop the vision and strategy for the brand identity and image of Reynaers worldwide.
- You challenge our local marketing teams, helping to increase their effectiveness. You ensure they shape their local marketing via centrally controlled digital platforms and content. This includes product brochures, videos, project references, and more.
- You develop programs for networking events and the participation in international B2B trade fairs.
- You ensure the marketing power of the unique 3D virtual reality room at the Campus is used to the fullest, pushing the local teams to invite and convince relevant stakeholders.
- You coordinate internal and the official external communication for both the Reynaers Campus and company Reynaers.
CRM & Market Intelligence Team
- You spearhead the implementation of an integrated CRM approach within Reynaers.
- You continually monitor developments in the outdoor-joinery market and across the competitive landscape. You generate insights through internal market data and from market research.
- You have completed your Master's degree.
- You have a strong business acumen. Your critical view enables you to influence and challenge the markets with vigor.
- You have solid communication skills and a way with people.
- English is the business language; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- You are at home in an international working environment and willing to travel 20% of your time to various local offices.
What do we offer you
Next to a competitive remuneration in-line with the company’s objectives, we offer a challenging and international working environment with respect for work-life balance.
Who are we
Together for Better is the corporate motto of Reynaers and reflects the identity of this Belgian family company. Driven by innovation and entrepreneurship, the international company Reynaers is always focusing on its partners to realize sustainable growth together.
Reynaers, active in more than 70 countries worldwide, is a leading specialist in the development, distribution and commercialization of innovative and sustainable architectural applications in aluminium and steel. The most known brands of the international group are Reynaers Aluminium and Forster Steel Systems.
Founded in 1965, Reynaers has achieved an impressive growth, both in international presence as in turnover. Reynaers is looking forward with confidence and realized a turnover of € 580 million in 2019. Currently Reynaers employs 2300 people worldwide.