What are we looking for
- During the monthly closing you will work together with the Finance Team of the entire Reynaers Group.
- You are responsible for the consolidation of the group result.
- You collect all data, perform various analyses and prepare adequate financial reports.
- At the request of the management, you also draw up ad hoc reports.
- You will automate and improve the existing internal and external reports.
- Complex data will be translated into understandable and user-friendly reports.
- You are responsible for the internal consistency and correct interpretation of data and reports.
- You provide a clear overview of existing reports.
- You report to the Financial Manager.
- You have a master's degree in a financial specialization.
- You have strong analytical thinking skills that you combine with conceptual thinking, which makes it easy to make connections and set up reports.
- You have a strong interest in financial data and you have knowledge of financial processes.
- You are a team player but you also work independently.
- In addition, you are a real initiator with a hands-on attitude and you think along to further optimize and standardize existing processes.
- You have strong communication skills and your drive and enthusiasm make you a pleasant colleague who can also handle a healthy dose of stress in a dynamic working environment.
- You excel in Excel (pivot tables, macros).
- Knowledge of the SigmaConso consolidation tool is a plus.
- You speak Dutch and English fluently as you will be working in an international context.
What do we offer you
Next to a competitive remuneration in-line with the company’s objectives, we offer a challenging and international working environment with respect for work-life balance.
Who are we
Together for Better is the corporate motto of Reynaers and reflects the identity of this Belgian family company. Driven by innovation and entrepreneurship, the international company Reynaers is always focusing on its partners to realize sustainable growth together.
Reynaers, active in more than 70 countries worldwide, is a leading specialist in the development, distribution and commercialization of innovative and sustainable architectural applications in aluminium and steel. The most known brands of the international group are Reynaers Aluminium and Forster Steel Systems.
Founded in 1965, Reynaers has achieved an impressive growth, both in international presence as in turnover. Reynaers is looking forward with confidence and realized a turnover of € 580 million in 2019. Currently Reynaers employs 2300 people worldwide.