What are we looking for?
- In this role, you drive the promotion and communication of our digital services for our fabricators and help to inspire architects.
- You develop Reynaers Aluminium's global content marketing strategy for Services & Inspiration in order to gain brand awareness and generate leads.
- You develop and coordinate the communication planning & budget. You are responsible for content across all marketing assets, including landing pages, blog, emails, paid media, etc.
- You translate the value propositions into key messaging per service and per target group in close cooperation with R&D.
- You coordinate the development of all marketing content (copy, photography, videos, 3D, etc.) with internal stakeholders or with support of external partners. You proactively manage timelines to ensure on-time delivery.
- You monitor the performance of communication campaigns at global level. You work closely with the international marketing community to evaluate results and develop initiatives to continuously improve.
- You have a master degree in marketing or equivalent by experience.
- You have a minimal 3 years of relevant marketing and/or communications experience.
- You have project management skills and are able to collaborate closely with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- You have a proactive work ethic, growth mind-set and a desire to work for a results-oriented company.
- You are a creative content writer; you know how to adapt the content to reach the right target audience with the right message via different communication platforms.
- You have fluent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch, preferably also French.
What do we offer you?
- A pleasant and dynamic working atmosphere with a new challenge every day.
- The opportunity to make your mark on the future, in a socially responsible and international company that is all about innovation and digital technology.
- The chance to develop yourself and to follow professional training courses.
Who are we?
Reynaers Group, active in more than 70 countries worldwide, is a leading specialist in the development, distribution and commercialization of innovative and sustainable architectural applications in aluminum and steel. With 2750 employees and an annual turnover of EUR 638 million (2021), you can be sure of an international environment with a high level of ambition.
Your workplace in Belgium is the Reynaers Campus in Duffel, the Reynaers headquarters. The Campus not only houses offices, but also a Technology Centre, Training Centre, 62 000 m² of warehouses and a virtual reality meeting space for partners.