What are we looking for
- You work together with the project team (apartment buildings, office buildings, high-rise buildings, specific assignments, etc.) on studies for architects:
- Technical Drawings
- Site visits
- Customer visits where you explain the study
- You will have the opportunity to follow extensive training on our systems and applications.
- You are closely involved in the tests at the Technology Center (wind and water tightness, strength tests, acoustic tests,...).
- You investigate the complaints and advise solutions.
- You're studying Architecture, Construction,...
- You have knowledge of drawing programs.
Who are we
Together for Better is the corporate motto of Reynaers and reflects the identity of this Belgian family company. Driven by innovation and entrepreneurship, the international company Reynaers is always focusing on its partners to realize sustainable growth together.
Reynaers, active in more than 70 countries worldwide, is a leading specialist in the development, distribution and commercialization of innovative and sustainable architectural applications in aluminium and steel. The most known brands of the international group are Reynaers Aluminium and Forster Steel Systems.
Founded in 1965, Reynaers has achieved an impressive growth, both in international presence as in turnover. Reynaers is looking forward with confidence and realized a turnover of € 580 million in 2019. Currently Reynaers employs 2300 people worldwide.