What are we looking for
In the Technology Centre we carry out tests on our products to guarantee performance, such as air-wind-water tightness tests, strength tests (tensile testing, force cells, measurement and control technology), acoustic tests (acoustic lab and measuring equipment) and durability tests (pneumatics and servomotors).
- In consultation with your clients (e.g. Research, Development department,...) you organize tests, according to applicable standards and guidelines. You advise on the type of test, the methodology used,...
- You keep a tight grip on the reins: from the follow-up of the planning over the supervision of the set-up and testing phase to the handling of the administration.
- You consult with your team of testing officers and the client to determine the objective, organisation and planning of an assignment. You also take the necessary actions to turn every project into a success story.
- You manage the infrastructure (all test infrastructure, machines and lifting equipment) and plan the maintenance. You are also in regular contact with the suppliers in order to obtain the best service.
- You refine the testing processes, adapt them to the user and the customer, and suggest improvements to processes and working methods.
- You follow up and manage the calibration of the measuring equipment.
- You make clear and insightful reports, with all information about the operational activities.
You motivate, steer and guide your employees and stimulate a smooth cooperation within your team. You ensure an optimal team atmosphere and know how to coach your employees to a higher level.
You work safely and orderly so that our Technology Centre leaves a positive impression on visitors or customers throughout the year.
You report to the Manager Technology Centre, work closely with him and discuss the planning and capacity with him.
Moreover, you enjoy working in an international context and are proud of our projects worldwide.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical field.
- You have experience in a managerial role, in which you have demonstrated that you can manage a team and support the development of your teammembers.
- You analyze complex issues and reduce them to their essence.
- You are a strong coordinator who always keeps an overview.
- You think and act flexibly, you have an eye for detail and you communicate smoothly, correctly and openly.
- You perform smoothly under time pressure.
- You are cost-conscious.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English. Knowledge of French and German is a plus.
- You have a basic knowledge of Autocad.
What do we offer you
Next to a competitive remuneration in-line with the company’s objectives, we offer a challenging and international working environment with respect for work-life balance.
Who are we
Together for Better is the corporate motto of Reynaers and reflects the identity of this Belgian family company. Driven by innovation and entrepreneurship, the international company Reynaers is always focusing on its partners to realize sustainable growth together.
Reynaers, active in more than 70 countries worldwide, is a leading specialist in the development, distribution and commercialization of innovative and sustainable architectural applications in aluminium and steel. The most known brands of the international group are Reynaers Aluminium and Forster Steel Systems.
Founded in 1965, Reynaers has achieved an impressive growth, both in international presence as in turnover. Reynaers is looking forward with confidence and realized a turnover of € 580 million in 2019. Currently Reynaers employs 2300 people worldwide.